SPACIOUS, CONVENIENT AND PRICED TO SELL
Originally two separate villas, this home has been crafted for maximum living space. Step into the villa from the large private courtyard into the open layout kitchen/ living/ dining perfectly suited to relaxed living. Moving through to the western side of the home, the second living area makes for the perfect lounge or study and flows onto the bedrooms, each one generously proportioned and air-conditioned for your comfort. With so much space to enjoy, hosting family functions will be a cinch.
At Manoah Lifestyle Villas you can enjoy an independent lock-up and leave lifestyle. With secured access to the complex and on on-site caretaker to manage all of your property maintenance, you’ll have the peace of mind and freedom to truly enjoy a life of leisure. Catering to your every need, Gosnells Shopping Centre is just minutes away, with all the shops, restaurants and medical services you could ask for. With Gosnells Train Station only 1.2km away, access to public transport is a breeze.
Those who wish to forge new friendships and engage with the Manoah Lifestyle Villas community can take advantage of the community hall and hobby craft room. Or else simply go for a stroll around the complex to take in the beautiful gardens and tranquil atmosphere. Also situated in the complex is Manoah House, a high care facility that offers exceptional personalised service to residents who qualify.
Secure, convenient and priced to sell, what more could you ask for?
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bath/ laundry complete with safety fixtures
- Generous open-plan kitchen/ living/ dining
- Bedroom 1 with built-in robe
- Bathroom complete with safety fixtures
- Air-conditioned for year round comfort
- Security windows
- Low-maintenance courtyard
- Separate lock-up garage
- High standard of security and on-site surveillance for residents’ peace of mind
- On-site caretaker and maintenance officer for security and property upkeep
- Community Hall
- Hobby craft room
- Secure gated entry to the complex
- Beautiful gardens and tranquil atmosphere
- Quick and easy access to Gosnells Shopping Centre, Coles, IGA, as well as many restaurants and medical facilities
- Easy access to public transport, only 1.2km from Gosnells Train Station
- Situated close to the beautiful Centennial Pioneer Park
- Zero council and water rates
- On-site housing for high care residents