A RELAXED AND CAREFREE RETIREMENT
Made for an easy lifestyle, the villa features a generous open plan kitchen/ living/ dining perfect for hosting family and guests alike. Both bedrooms are spacious and come complete with air-conditioning, for year-round comfort; whilst bedroom 1 features a built-in robe and leads onto the bathroom/ laundry, which boasts a practical design. Located at the rear of the property, the covered alfresco area is the ideal setting to put your feet up and enjoy your leisure. With security windows and gated access to the complex, you can rest easy knowing your privacy is guaranteed.
With all the amenities you could ask for just a stone’s throw away, your life at Manoah Lifestyle Villas promises to be convenient and stress-free. Gosnells Shopping Centre is just minutes away with its many shops, restaurants and medical services at your disposal. With Gosnells Train Station just 1.2km away, getting where you need to be will never be an issue.
Catering to your privacy, security and independence, Manoah Lifestyle Villas has an on-site caretaker and maintenance officer to handle all property upkeep and gardening, leaving you with more time to enjoy your ease, perhaps by taking a stroll amongst the complex’s beautiful gardens and soaking in the peaceful atmosphere. For those who love to socialize, the community hall and hobby craft room present a fantastic opportunity to get involved with the supportive Villas community. Also situated in the complex is Manoah House, a high care facility that offers exceptional personalised service to those who qualify.
With so many outstanding benefits to enjoy, this property is truly excellent value for money!
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bath/ laundry complete with safety fixtures
- Generous open-plan kitchen/ living/ dining
- Bedroom 1 with built-in robe
- Bathroom complete with safety fixtures
- Air-conditioned for year round comfort
- Security windows
- Low-maintenance courtyard
- Separate lock-up garage
- High standard of security and on-site surveillance for residents’ peace of mind
- On-site caretaker and maintenance officer for security and property upkeep
- Community Hall
- Hobby craft room
- Secure gated entry to the complex
- Beautiful gardens and tranquil atmosphere
- Quick and easy access to Gosnells Shopping Centre, Coles, IGA, as well as many restaurants and medical facilities
- Easy access to public transport, only 1.2km from Gosnells Train Station
- Situated close to the beautiful Centennial Pioneer Park
- Zero council and water rates
- On-site housing for high care residents