Mission and Values
Our vision and mission are to provide excellence in aged care services and retirement accommodation in a Christian environment which is well planned and sustainable.
The following values underpin all of our thoughts, policies, activities and commitments:
- The sovereignty of God over all of life
- The infallibility of the Bible as the Word of God.
- The honour and glory to God through our work
- The love of others as Christ loves us.
- The covenantal principle that our residents belong to the family of God.
- Professionalism, competence and commitment to continuous improvement.
- The dignity, worth, health, wellbeing, lifestyle, respect and privacy of all our residents.
- The physical, spiritual and emotional needs of all residents entrusted to our care.
- The respect of our workforce through fair and equitable practices, openness, and responsiveness and the provision of a safe working environment.