Our Board of Governance
Under our Constitution, the Association is governed exclusively by a Board consisting of a minimum of 5 financial members of the Association, who individually hold to the Christian Reformed faith. Board members are elected for 4 years at the Association Annual General Meeting.
The Manoah House and Village residents cannot be Board members.
Our current Board members are:
- Eddy Kossen, Chairman
- Wouter Genuit, Vice Chairman
- Hesli van Laar, Board Secretary
- Wayne Pike, Treasurer
- Hilary Spoelstra, Board Member
- Gilbert Hein, Board Member
- Vanzyl Kruger, Board Member
- Jaco van Staden, Board Member
- Gerard Goiran, Chief Executive Officer