Under our Constitution, the Association is governed exclusively by a Board consisting of a minimum of 5 financial members of the Association, who individually hold to the Christian Reformed faith. Board members are elected for 4 years at the Association Annual General Meeting.
The Manoah House and Village residents cannot be Board members.
Our current Board members are:
- Chairman: Dr. Leon Lorenzen
- Vice Chairman: Mr. Jaco van Staden
- Other Board Members:
- Mr. Brett Bylsma
- Mr. Cassie Rautenbach
- Mr. Tian Kotze
- Dr. Adele Austin
- Mr. Victor Eikelboom
- Mrs. Muranda Janse van Nieuwenhuizen
- Other Personnel:
- CEO: Mr. Thomas Woodage
- Facility Manager: Mrs. Elaine Robinson
- Senior Pastoral Counsellor: Mr. Henk Gort