Under our Constitution, the Association is governed exclusively by a Board consisting of a minimum of 5 financial members of the Association, who individually hold to the Christian Reformed faith. Board members are elected for 4 years at the Association Annual General Meeting.
The Manoah House and Village residents cannot be Board members.
Our current Board members are:
- Walter Genuit, Chairman
- Jaco van Staden, Vice Chairman
- Gilbert Hein, Secretary
- Wayne Pike, Treasurer
- Brett Bylsma, Board member
- Nico Claassen, Board member
- Hilary Spoelstra, Board Member
- Victor Eikelboom, Board member
- Gideon Kirsten, Board member
- Dr Leon Lorenzen, Board member
- Gerard Goiran, CEO